Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Poor Little Heart

I doubt myself sometimes,
To vouch somethings of my life...

Let me know,
How it goes visions of my eyes...

Whenever hes in front,
Why my thoughts cant define,
The feelings of mine...

I'm still confused,
Doubt,what to choose...


Until or unless he gives me chance to move,

So that I can prove ...You're the only one,Ya its YOU...

Your absence brought up one thing true,
That I was always in love with you.

Now this fact of love is proved,
LOVE is blind even if you're screwed...

I might not say anything to you,
But these are my eyes who can sing for you..


Until or unless he gives me chance to move,
So that I can prove ...
How much I Love You Dude!! :)

I dun even know how you'll react,
But I Love You now its a fact...

I dun ask you to love me too,
But listen to this POOR LITTLE HEART for seconds few...

Even my heart does'nt know,
When I started liking you...

But its a fact...
Theres nothing to react,
Cuz now I'm more in love with you...

My personal is YOU...
I like the person in you...

As my search is now complete with you,
Dun wanna see anybody after YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment