Thursday, June 10, 2010

He Does'nt Loves Me


He does'nt loves me...
But I love him since childhood...
He says he has never thought about me in that way...

Although now we are committed...
But still he does'nt loves me...

I dunno what Im in his life...
A problem...His love...Or still that little girl in a frock...

I asked him,"Do you love me?"
He said."Yes I do"...

But I know he lies everyday...
And I hurt myself everyday...

As I know he does'nt loves me...
But still...I want to be with me..

Nobody understands me why Im with him...
Yeah I know he does'nt loves me so what...

At least for that mean time hes d part of my life,
And I can save him here forever...

I know one day he'll go...
And leave me alone as I was always...

But thinking of that day...
I dont want to loose these precious moments with him...

A tleast for this time hes mine...
Every time I see him...I fall in love again...

I cry everyday...
Prays to God everyday...do something so that he falls in love with me...
But thats mean...
I know it wont happen and I cant change that which is already destined...
Hes not mine...its an eternal truth...
But I wish I could love him forever... :'(

I dont say anything to him.
These feelings are hidden...
And will be hidden always for the rest of my life...

Few days...few years...then he'll go...
Everybody knows....

But I console myself each day...
That he loves me, :(
But never shows... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment