Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Window Seat




Distances are from stars and moon,
I promised myself I'll meet him soon.

The unknown became soon my mine,
It was not the same time.

I looked at him,
He looked at me....my eyes were always on the window seat.

One day he came closer to me,
And asked,"whats your friend's name please".

Destiny played a nice game,
Now between us was nothing same.

I always scared to loose him,
Now I wish I would've lost him.

So that I would've never fell in love with him,
And now life has became so dim.

Cant even say I like you so much,
As unknowingly you walked away on my dreams.

Why cant u see??
Its an unsolved mystery.

I cant even blame the guy I like,
He looked so sweet riding the bike.

Theres no where this time his fault,
I do not know why god has always my feelings to assault.

If theres no one for me,
Please tell me...
But at least do not play with this weak heart please...

I'll miss him like incomplete dreams,
I wont fall in love again it seems.

I'm tired of being in the darker side,
Kill me or bury this love term beside.

I'll forget you,
I promise myself...
You wont see me again on the window itself...

Love is not for me,
I'll never get.
But before going I do not want to regret...

That I could'not say,
I'll miss you a lot...I know..

I just wan to hear once from you,"Please Dont Go".

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired of being in the darker side,
    Kill me or bury this love term beside.

    Awesome line, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete