Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Classroom Crush...

It started when I saw you first time in the Assembly...
Then it came in action when I was shocked to see that you were my classmate...
And then my journey started.. :)
I use to wait every morning for you before joining the Assembly...
I use to watch you coming everyday from our floor's balcony...
Then I use to make sure I enter in class before you do...
With all the blessings from above...
I was terribly blessed that day...when I was announced as your partner...
I discovered one thing by this time...that you talk a lot...
And yes..I liked it though...
You use to share everything with me including the marks of those subjects in which we failed together..
Everything was like a fairy tale...
But...before the beginning of new session...everybody split..
You too went somewhere..I dont know where...nobody knows..
I still worry sometimes that you were real or some magical stuff...
We never met after that...Its been 3 years now...
Im amazed that anything cannot be this much...I dont know what it is...
I guess Incomplete...
So it should be..
To be continued...

7 comments:

  1. waiting for the other part :)

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Im also waiting what will happen next...because I dont want it to be imaginary this time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please for Christ sake please help me
    I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I can imagine how surprised you might have been when your journey started and how dejected when things were split. Don't you worry, nothing is incomplete. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. a shayyari dedicated to this article:-
    "fariyad meri sunn kar ye kehte hain kai log,
    arre halat ki deewar gira kyun nahi dete......."

    ReplyDelete