Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Unceasing Love...


You said you hate tears in my eyes..
You hate when I cry...
You hate when I dun listen you..
You hate when I fight..

You said you dunno how to care..
You dunno how to love..
And You hate when I expect...
Even seconds few of yours...

You said you hate when I dun give you space...
You hate when I fight for it...
You hate when I force you...
You hate when you have to...

You said we'll stay together forever...
You'll be my side everyday...
And will never leave me alone...
You promised me everyday...

You said many things...
Many dreams...many vows...
And one day you said...leave me...

I know you are happy now...
God bless you...
I dunno what to say...
But I Love You...
Bye...

2 comments:

  1. touching lines.....i like it...i guess (from ur creations) that u are very lonely somehow...but i think that u should be happy all the time as after all we have to die someday so y not we make it good..not for anyone else but for ourselves....i know this isn't easy but still there are chances.. so be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im happy :) dun want to say anything more than that...

    ReplyDelete