Monday, November 8, 2010

The Dead Angel...


Being with You..I've never thought what will be my life without You..
And now You are not here..
I dunno from where to start..
Im stuck at a place..
Nobody knows whats actually going on in my mind...
Im blank...I had never thought of anything about myself...
I always imagined us together..
In my every new thought You were beside me...
But now...heres no one...I feel lonely dear...
You use to never leave me alone...
You use to pamper me like an angel...
You use to give me those virtual good night kisses every night...
Im dying every second in this loneliness...
Now I do all those things which You hated most..
Just to hate You...
Just to make myself clear that You'll never come back...
Because You never loved me...
I dunno I hate You or not...
But Im ALONE now...

No comments:

Post a Comment