Friday, May 11, 2012

My Love Of Life...

You know...
I love your hands....
They are so huge...and those longggggggggg fingers...soft...
When I hold them I feel like I found my missing puzzle piece...
And yours arms...when you spread them...I feel like running into you as fast as I can...
I feel like this is the best place to hide...hide in your hugeeeeeeeeee arms...
And those deep dark brown eyes you have...<3
Have you ever noticed them...they are just so simple and clear...like they never "lie" about anything...
And that cute little nose on your face and those round and round ears you have...it compliments you every time...
But those pinky lips of yours...they give competition to mine... :/ 
It tempts me to kiss you all over again...*_* 
I just love you sooooooooo much...<3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really d guy is lucky who has such grl.. perfect n respected luv...

    ReplyDelete
  3. really d guy is lucky who has such grl.. perfect n respected luv...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really d guy is luck who has such grl.. perfect n respected luv...

    ReplyDelete