Monday, August 8, 2011

The Book Store...

I was alone..
I had nobody..

I was reading a novel..
Because I was not in the mood to study...

I went to the Book Store...
And picked my favorite book...
Meanwhile I sensed something...
That someone was giving me an introspective look..

As if he was deciding something...
Something about me...
He seemed crazy for a while..actually very crazy...

I just went out of there...
Out of that atmosphere...

And when I looked back...
I found he was following me...

So I stopped..I was very pissed off..
I was already upset..
And this strange guy was giving me creeps...

I turned back...
And went to him in anger...
I looked at him...
But...oh..he had very pretty eyes...
Pure..gentle...innocent...blue...deep like sea...it was distracting me..

So I dint say anything...
But he said something...something very weird...
He said,"I saw you in my dream last night.."
I said,"What rubbish?? I dont even know you"
He said,"Exactly..I dont even know you..but I saw you.."

He was scaring me...
And suddenly this guy kissed on my cheeks and ran away...
I was speechless...I went back to home...

Next day..I again went to that Book Store..
He was there..he came to me...
And shouted at me in anger,"Why are you coming in my dreams..Stop doing this..please.."
I said,"What boy..I dont even know what you are talking about.."
He said.,"Everyday you come in my dreams..and its making me fall in love with you..so stop doing this."

I was confused..I did not say anything..
I thought it was better not to say anything..
I came back...

That night I had a dream...I saw him..Yeah..the same guy...
And he asked me the same question again...
He said he loves me...but he died in my dream in front of my eyes...
I was really scared after this dream and worried too...

So next morning I again went to that Book Store...
Everybody was talking about some accident in downtown...
I asked the guard about that guy...
He said that guy was the same person who met an accident...
I asked him who was he...
He said the guy was a writer...
And I use to buy his books only every time...
His last novel was about one dream...
I was really scared...Yes it was about me...

I dont know what was Gods plan...
But he was upto something very strange...
I read that novel...I wish he was alive...
I wish I could see him again...

1 comment:

  1. Fiction..is'nt it..because if that guy has actually died then you're in big trouble..haha kidding..well..it was good..

    ReplyDelete